Home Loan Toolkit
Buying a home is exciting and, let’s face it, complicated. This booklet, published by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, is a toolkit that can help you make better choices along your path to owning a home.
After you finish this toolkit:
- You’ll know the most important for getting the best mortgage for your situation.
- You’ll better understand your closing costs and what it takes to buy a home.
- You’ll see a few ways to be a successful homeowner.
How to use the toolkit:
- Click here to download the Home Loan Toolkit.
- The location symbol orients you to where you are in the home buying process.
- The pencil tells you it is time to get out your pencil or pen to circle, check, or fill in numbers.
- The magnifying glass highlights tips to help you research further to find important information.
- The speech bubble shows you conversation starters for gathering more facts.